Rathdrum, Idaho Tree Services and Tree Removal
Rathdrum is a city in Kootenai County, Idaho which was named after Rathdrum in Ireland. Rathdrum is situated at the base of Rathdrum Mountain, which is a part of the Selkirk Mountain Range. It was initially called Westwood in honor of Charles Wesley Wood, one of the Town’s Founders. It was later called Rathdrum when they learned that another town in the territory already has Westwood for a name.
Local landowners can have a problem once in a while with trees on their lawns or in the backyard. For almost 24 years Northern Lakes Tree Service has been giving tree services in North Idaho. We have the confidence to provide you with any service you will need for your tree problems.
Why Choose Us
• Tree pruning and trimming, topping and thinning by certified arborists
• Pruning – a horticultural andsilvicultural practice that involves the selective removal of certain parts of a tree or plant, such as branches, buds, or roots. The reasons to prune plants include deadwood removal, shaping (by controlling or directing growth), improving or maintaining health, reducing risk from falling branches, preparing nursery specimens for transplanting, and both harvesting and increasing the yield or quality of flowers and fruits.
• Trimming – done to promote healthy tree growth. Lower branches are removed from the trunk to discourage animals from browsing and eating them. Mostly preoccupied with removing green shoots to encourage healthier overall foliage, trimming is done to improve the appearance of the tree.
• Topping – the practice of removing whole tops of treesor large branches and/or trunks from the tops of trees, leaving stubs or lateral branches that are too small to assume the role of a terminal leader. Other common names for tree topping include hat – racking, heading, rounding over, and tipping.
• Thinning – the selective removal oftrees, primarily undertaken to improve the growth rate or health of the remaining trees. Thinning may be done to increase the resistance of the trees to environmental stress such as drought, wild fire, insect infestation, or extreme temperature.
• Safe tree removal
• Stump grinding – stump grinding lets you avoid having to dig – after cutting off all the parts of the tree that we can remove by conventional means, a machine is used to grind and shred the stump into mulch and chips.
• Stump removal – cutting off the root system and digging the bulk of the stump out and lifting it away.
• We have certified arborists on who are very knowledgeable, experienced and trained to give your trees the perfect care.
• The services we give are all done by experts. All our staff members are certified arborists to provide you with the best service possible.
• We focus on keeping the tree looking balanced, natural, healthy, and safe.
• Our service also includes making sure that we dispose of all the cut branches for you. You won’t have to do anything.
For tree assessment, maintenance, and services in Rathdrum, Idaho and other near locations, call Northern Lakes Tree Service now for a free assessment.
Northern Lakes Tree Service
Phone: (208) 443-3600
Cell: (208) 610-3718