A city north of Spokane in Washington on Highway 395, so named because of deer grazing in the area as seen by the railroad surveyors prior to its founding, Deer Park is a land wooded with pines, some leaf trees, and many other kinds of trees.
Homeowners in the Deer Park area know better about the risks of the damage a broken branch or tree limb can cause, especially after a wind or snow storm. The safety of the family from these elements is one of the reasons Northern Lake Tree Service offers you a hand with your tree problems.
You can call us at any time for free assessments and estimates for trees on your property.
The services we offer include:
- Tree pruning and trimming, topping, and thinning by certified arborists
- Pruning is the selective removal of certain parts of trees or plants, such as branches, buds, or roots. This practice entails the targeted removal of diseased, damaged, dead, non-productive, structurally unsound, or otherwise unwanted tissue from crop and landscape plants to allow new growth. Pruning helps the trees grow strong and look neat and attractive. It is important to do this properly to not damage the tree.
- Trimming is done to promote healthy tree growth. Lower branches are removed from the trunk to discourage animals from browsing and eating them. Mostly preoccupied with removing green shoots to encourage healthier overall foliage, trimming is done to improve the appearance of the tree.
- Topping is the practice of removing whole tops of trees or large branches and/or trunks from the tops of trees, leaving stubs or lateral branches that are too small to assume the role of a terminal leader.
- Thinning is the selective removal of trees, primarily undertaken to improve the growth rate or health of the remaining trees. Thinning is also done to increase the tree’s resistance to environmental stress such as wildfire, drought, extreme temperature, or insect infestation.
- Safe tree removal
- Stump grinding: stump grinding lets you avoid having to dig. After cutting off all the parts of the tree that we can remove by conventional means, a machine is used to grind and shred the stump into mulch and chips. This is done by using a stump grinder, depending on the stump’s size.
- Stump removal: although cutting down a tree may seem like a big project, it is actually a lot easier than stump removal. Stump removal is cutting off the root system, digging the bulk of the stump out, and lifting it away.
- We prioritize your safety in every service we give, which is why we only hire certified arborists for a friendly and professional service for you.
For tree assessment, maintenance, and services in Deer Park, Washington, and other nearby locations, call Northern Lakes Tree Service now for a free assessment. You can expect to have a good experience talking with us about your tree problems and concerns.
Northern Lakes Tree Service
Phone: (208) 443-3600
Cell: (208) 610-3718