A healthy lawn offers a lot of benefits to our environment. It promotes a high quality of outdoor space for family activities and increases the life quality of the community. Good-looking and lush lawns improve the homeowner’s property value and the value of the neighborhood.
Lawn Care Service
To enlighten you on the scope of lawn care, the following services are provided below:
- Lawn Fertilization. Keep your grass green and healthy. With lawn fertilization services, your lawn will get all the nutrients it needs to thrive. One of the most important nutrients needed by your lawn is nitrogen. But still, there is a different and unique fertilization demand for each species of grass and soil quality your lawn has. Call a professional tree care specialist to achieve the desired incredible curb appeal.
- Lawn analysis and treatment assessment If you are disappointed after exerting all your efforts just to maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn, maybe it is the best time to have your lawn analyzed. Lawn analysis is a service that will help you examine the current health condition of your lawn. This evaluates grass type, color, shade, thatch level, watering, pests, mowing, and diseases. By determining the type of grass, the accurate measurements of pH levels in the soil, and the negative factors impacting your lawn, lawn care experts will be able to create a unique treatment plan that will maintain and improve the welfare of your grass. With lawn analysis and treatment assessment, homeowners will soon have the healthiest lawn possible, regardless of seasonal changes and weather conditions.
- Lawn Disease Management: Through proper and regular maintenance of your lawn, the prevention of diseases will be possible. The activeness of a disease sometimes depends on the weather and environmental conditions of the lawn. The development of a long-term disease might cause total damage, and recovery will surely be difficult. To lessen the existence of diseases, homeowners must choose the right grass and apply accurate practices. Good cultural practices include soil cultivation, fertilization, mowing, irrigation, and thatch removal. To assist you in taking your first step toward lawn disease management, it is highly recommended that you contact a professional tree care specialist.
- Lawn Pest and Weed Control: One of the most common lawn care services is pest and weed control. This practice means the regulation and management of weed and pest species that contribute to damaging a homeowner’s lawn. Lawn pest and weed control will help you cease the presence of damaging insects and their larvae that are a constant threat to your lawn. By resolving pest problems immediately, your lawn will be green and healthy all year long.
- Lawn Aeriation and Overseeding: This provides an avenue for water, nutrients, and oxygen to get to the root zone. This helps you reduce thatch accumulation and alleviate compaction. To help thicken thin and bare areas, overseeding must be applied. This process gives your soil room to breathe and your grass room to grow.
Practical Reasons Why You Should Hire a Lawn Care Professional
Is it worth the investment? While doing it yourself may seem easy and fun, there are more practical and clever reasons why you should hire a lawn care professional.
- Cost: There are several beginners who tried out the DIY approach and ended up wasting a lot of their savings. Buying excessive lawn products and choosing the wrong type of grass leads to an unnecessary expense. A lawn care professional can provide the exact amount of lawn products to be used and the correct kind of grass to be placed on your lawn. In addition, Lawn Care Company has the ability to purchase bulk products, leading to lower costs.
- Time: Let’s be honest. One of the major problems for homeowners is time. To be able to treat and maintain your lawn properly, one must save a day or two to be spent purchasing the right products and planning the right lawn care management.
- Storage Requirement: Deciding to hire a lawn care professional means removing the chance of purchasing too many products and buying different lawn equipment. All these things, when bought, will require enough storage.
- Timely Applications: Hiring a professional lawn care company eliminates the risk of missing the applications. There are some instances where, if someone misses an application, the tendency is to put too much product or treatment on the lawn in a narrow time frame.
To lead you one step closer to a healthy and aesthetic-appealing lawn, call Northern Lakes Tree Service today! Providing safe, high-quality, and professional tree services in Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington, and other nearby areas