Tree care and maintenance are vital to uphold and sustain the health of our ecosystem as well as the beauty and value of our home. It is the key to preventing losses and maximizing the value of our investment property. To ensure consistency in the proper health and growth conditions of your trees, Northern Lakes Tree Service is here to ease your burden. Our tree care maintenance services ensure that you manage and achieve the aesthetic appeal and overall wellness of your trees. We provide appropriate services to your trees, depending on their needs and demands.
Proper tree care
With proper tree care and maintenance, related risks on your property and dangers in your community will be lessened and will eventually vanish. Provided below are simple steps that can be useful in proper tree care and maintenance.
- Water your tree and plants regularly according to their needs.
- Provide proper fertilizer to ensure the healthy growth and development of trees.
- Protect your trees from soil compaction. Excessive soil compaction delays root growth and therefore reduces the ability of plants to take up nutrients and water.
- Prune dead and broken limbs at the appropriate time of the year to remove hazardous branches and attain the structural integrity of the tree.
- Act immediately as soon as you recognize pest problems on your trees. Do not wait for those pests to fully damage and cease your trees’ growth. Resolve promptly to minimize any potential destruction.
- Remove low-hanging limbs and branches that may fall to your home, car, nearby smaller trees, or other structures.
- Hire a certified tree specialist to help you obtain proper tree care and maintenance. You may schedule an annual tree inspection to identify both hidden and visible tree health issues and weaknesses. You may also contact them whenever you notice changes or conditions that can pose a hazard to your family and community.
Understanding the significance of tree care and maintenance
To help you understand more about why you should practice proper tree care and maintenance, below is a list of important things you should take note of.
- Stronger and longer life span of trees. Proper care and maintenance of trees contribute to their general safety and good health. It also improves the vitality of your trees. Your trees will become stronger and can withstand heavy winds and storms, persistent pests, and diseases.
- Avoidance of risk in family and community A well-maintained tree can no longer invite risks that can threaten your life, your family, and the entire community. If a tree is properly trimmed and pruned, no dead or dying branches will hang and can accidentally fall to bystanders.
- Increase in the value of investment property. Regularly practicing tree care and maintenance helps enhance the beauty of your home. A well-groomed and well-maintained tree contributes to the aesthetic value of your entire property. It helps your backyard and surroundings attain perfect curb appeal by continuously improving your trees’ natural form.
Call your local arborist today!
To determine where to start with your tree care and maintenance, contact our tree specialist today for a free estimate or assessment. Northern Lakes Tree Service provides affordable, high-quality, and professional tree services such as tree removal, tree pruning and shaping, stump grinding, topping and thinning, tree planting and transplanting, lawn care services, and landscape maintenance services.
We provide the following services in North Idaho and other nearby locations:
- North Idaho: Priest Lake, Priest River, Oldtown, Sandpoint, Ponderay, Bonners Ferry, Cocalalla, Diamond Lake, Sacheen Lake, Rathdrum, Spirit Lake Twin Lakes, Coeur d’Alene, and the Hayden Lake area.
- Eastern Washington: Newport, Deer Park, Elk, Spokane County, and Spokane area
Owner: Damon M. Bretthauer
Phone: (208) 443-3600
Cell: (208) 610-3718