Priest Lake, North Idaho, has a pristine variety of wildlife both in and around the lake. The standard bear, grizzly bear, deer, and moose can be seen throughout the area. Diverse kinds of trees in different sizes can also be found. Today, the biggest draw at Priest Lake is tourism. You can see a variety of community houses, several large resorts, and popular camp grounds.
Since the 1890s, logging has played an important role at Priest Lake. A healthy tree increases the worth and value of one’s property, decreases the risk to your own family, beautifies the surroundings in your community, and saves energy that helps the economy. To achieve a healthy nature and a safe environment in Priest Lake, regular preventative maintenance should be practiced. An effective tree care maintenance program that includes tree inspection and hazard assessment, tree pruning, tree removal, and soil management can help achieve economic and aesthetic value for your property and Priest Lake’s community.
Tree Care and Maintenance
- Tree Inspection and Hazard Assessment - Trees offer a wide range of significant benefits to our homes and cities. They provide tremendous beauty to the environment. However, trees may cause danger. Trees or parts of trees may fall on people and properties and cause injuries as well as damage and destruction. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the strength of the tree and the hazards that it may bring to your family, neighborhood, and property. Once the hazards and stability of the tree are recognized, proper steps and procedures may be taken to reduce the probability of the tree damaging property or injuring someone.
- Tree Pruning - No branch should be removed without a reason. To improve tree structure and enhance vitality, pruning is often required. Pruning is the process of removing dead, diseased, and insect-infected branches of trees. This procedure requires special equipment and proper knowledge and training. In some cases, this work involves climbing high trees, the use of dangerous and heavy equipment like chainsaws, and the removal of large limbs. Arborists and professional tree service companies can assist in performing the job safely.
- Tree Removal - If a tree can no longer be saved and is recognized to be hazardous in your community, it is highly advisable to seek out a certified arborist or professional tree service company. Tree removal is a highly technical task that requires the knowledge of a well-trained and qualified professional. Removal of trees addresses the wellness and aesthetics of the landscape as well as the safety and liability of the host and adjacent properties.
- Soil Management - Soil management is another important aspect of tree care maintenance. To correct many deficiencies that limit growth, proper fertilization based on the plant's needs is to be practiced. Drainage systems or grading can help correct saturated soil conditions. Sometimes, the nutrients in the soil may be adequate, but the soil PH level may prevent uptake. Proper care and proper testing of the soil are recommended to determine what treatments are needed to be applied. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Risk and danger levels can arise at any time. Worst comes to worst, destruction of property and injury or death in your community may exist. Tourism at Priest Lake can also be affected. Call a professional tree service company that can ease your pain. For professional, high-quality, and affordable tree removal and tree care maintenance services in the Idaho Panhandle, call Northern Lakes Tree Services.
NORTHERN LAKES TREE SERVICES
- Damon Bretthauer
Phone: (208) 443-3600
Cell: (208) 610-3718
- North Idaho Panhandle Service Area Includes - Priest Lake, Priest River, Oldtown, Sandpoint, Ponderay, Bonners Ferry, Cocalalla, Diamond Lake, Sacheen Lake, Rathdrum, Spirit Lake, Twin Lakes, Couer d’Alene, and the Hayden Lake area